Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Married for 7 Years!!! Wow!


Nate and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday 7-17!  I can't believe we have been unseperable for 9 years now!  It's amazing to think about how life was when we were first married!  The dynamics have changed so much!  New house...work....school...+ kids!  Thankfully my husband is great to me!  He has put up with me for this long...poor guy... I am a pain in the but!  We have a pretty strong marriage.  Don't get me wrong we have our ups and downs but overall we love eachother more than we did when we said I do.

We were planning a weekend away from the girls since I had to take my exam in Denver.  We had a great couple of days but couldn't wait to get home!  We haven't been away from the girls that long!  We wanted to do something fun for our anniversary, so we had a family day!  We packed up the girls and headed for the mountains!  We hiked up to Piedra Falls...easy hike and a beautiful reward!  God's country is truly breathtaking!  The girls had a blast playing and splashing in the water.

It was a great day.  We spent the day doing what we love to do...being parents to our sweet precious girls! 

Great Day with the one's I LOVE!
 Pure Sweetness!
Jump Madi!
 Otter Dog!
 Madi had a walking stick like Daddy...
 Hannah loved hitching a ride!
 Piedra Falls 7-17-2011
 Getting ready to play!
 Practicing

 Rocks!
 Silly Delilah...
 Look at my muddy fingers Mama!
 Daddy & Hannah... (she did not like the mist from the falls....)
 Woah!  Your tall Daddy!
 Mommy & Madi hiked up to the top too!
 Pretty Lilah!
 "Look there's my Mom!"
 Just a girl and her dog!
 Of course Daddy had to climb the cliff!...
 ...wait for it....wait for it....NOW!
 DUNK!  Delilah is pretty much a dork... she likes to "fish"
 Throwing MUD!
 Splish Splash!
 Taking treasures home!
 Hiking out!
 Madi hitched a ride!
 ...and Hannah was pretty bored!
 ...Not to mention HEAVY!

No comments:

Post a Comment