Friday, July 8, 2011

Fourth of July - Carnival

I just love Pagosa for the Fourth of July.  The town is just full of spirit and fun.  I remember the Fourth when I was a little girl...I would like my girls to make happy memories too!
My Mommy and Me!
Up High! 
Cruisin'
Get back in your car Madi!
Hannah loved to drive!  Too cute!
She was spinning the wheel and laughing...so cute!
Hannah & Sienna
The Spinners! - Auntie Gabby, KyKy, Madi & Mommy!
Whew...Auntie Gabby and Mommy were a little whoosy when we were done!
Hi Hannah!
Riding the Elephants
 
Cute Cousins!
Very Serious Riding the Pony
Kyler is too cute!
Mommy & Hannah!
Climb...Climb...
Almost there!... I can do it!
A little nervous to come down!
Darts...
Duckies...
Eating Cotton Candy...
Pagosa Carnival
Worn Out...but munching pure sugar 5 minutes before bed....
Of course we had to go twice...
Hannah....this place is pretty boring.
On the road again...

No comments:

Post a Comment