Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Haymakers!

We enjoyed most of our July evenings watching Daddy and his buddies play in our Town Rec Softball league! The guys had fun and the girls did too!
Adorable... I love this picture!
 Daddy is up to bat!



 I love Hannah's little Jersey!  #17 Go DADDY!

 Madi pretty much just rolls in the dirt while we are here!
 Kyky came too!
 At one game Mommy was all by herself at the games.  I had Hannah strapped to my front in her carrier and I was trying my hardest to keep Madi out of this gigantic mud puddle... I did so good until about 5 minutes before the game ended.... She told me "but that boy is in here....so  I can too..."
Well...Mommy caved and told her not to get too dirty....
 ...Then Uncle Wade told her to go for it...so she dove right in!
 Oh my!
 Covered from head to toe!... (brand new white shoes too!)

I love the mud on her butt!
 Look I am muddy!
 This bath should be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment