Friday, July 8, 2011

Rocky the Raccoon

My mommy has a pretty cool job!  Every once in a while she gets to bring work home with her!  Last weekend we got to take care of a baby raccoon!  It was so much fun!  I got to help my mommy feed him and love on him!
Little shy at first...
...then they were good buddies!
"Hi Baby Rocky..."
Adorable little guy!
Nibbling an apple
I want to feed him!
When you have a baby coon...you have to get up Very Very early!
Hannah liked Rocky too!
Precious Little Fuzz Ball!
I got to hold him all by myself!
I want to keep him!
I want to hold him too!- and rip his hair out!
Hee Hee!
Again!
Give me my Coon back!

Rocky was a lot of fun to have at our house...but he was a lot of work!  I am not used to late night feedings anymore!  Rocky and four other coons that I kept over the 4th of July weekend were taken to a Rehab facility by the DOW.  They will be cared for and then released back into the wild!  No Raccoon Pets for Us!


No comments:

Post a Comment