Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pagosa Springs County Fair

 I don't know what it is about our County Fair but I LOVE IT!  I remember coming to the Fair when I was little and I still enjoy coming now!  Madi enjoyed all of the animals this year!  She was sad when we had to leave!
 Checking things out!
 Soft Bunny...
 I like this one!
 Hannah wants to touch too!
 Baby Cows!
 Feeding the Mama Cow at the Petting Zoo
 Feeding this huge dog a "cow cookie"
Moo.....
 She is amazing!  Not scared at all!
 Nate and I entered a couple of pictures into the Fair this year and we did pretty good!  I am just excited to have pictures to hang up in our house now!
 Madi won first place!
 Yellowstone - Took Second
Mine was the buffalo with 5 birds on his back...took first!
Nate's Louisiana Gator took First!

 Jennifer is here from New Jersey!  Jenn and Hannah were good buddies!
 Hannah is bored....
 Both our St. Louis Cathedral and Bird Fountain Pics took First Place!  Taken in New Orleans!
Our picture from last years fair was posted up!  Madi has gotten so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment