Sunday, November 20, 2011

Miss You Pappy!

Three years ago today...I lost my Pappy. This man was full of life and love! I spent most of my childhood days playing with my Pappy.  It seems like there wasn't a day that went by that I did not see him.  He has been on my mind a lot lately.  I think on Madisen and how much I wish she could have known her Papa Joe.  She and Pappy would have been best buddies!
Losing my Pappy was one of the hardest thinks that I have had to go through.  Losing a loved one is never easy...but when it is someone you held so dear to your heart it is a million times harder!
I know he is watching down on my family from heaven.  I think at times he whispers into Madi's little ears!  She talks about him like he is still here with us!  As a three year old she is convinced that Pappy lives in Washington...because Washington is beautiful so it must be Heaven...and Pappy is fishing...this precious girl of mine is making today a little bit brighter.
Grandpa fought a long hard battle with Pancreatic Cancer...
I wish he could be here today to love my girls the way he loved me! I miss you Pappy...love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment