Friday, October 21, 2011

Madi's Best Friend!

My good friend Jessica just moved back to Pagosa!  She has two little boys....Stanton & Madi are only a couple months apart...Mommy & Jess worked together when we were pregnant...so they were meant to be friends!  We have had the opportunity to get together on Friday's for Play Dates!  Madi is so excited to have a little buddy to play with.  She absolutely LOVES Stanton!
Swinging like a monkey!
So sweet!
Stanton was camera shy today!
Precious little Ashton
Just hangin' out!
CHEESE!
Playing Hide and Seek!  TOO CUTE!
Here I am!
I can hide too!
Madi's turn to count!
I found you!
Hannah hiding
Silly Faces!
Silly Kiddos!
The Gang!
One tall fountain!
Chit Chat Session
One Handsome little guy!
Chess Anyone?
Oh My!  Who won?


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog post! We too have enjoyed so much being able to get together and play! Stanton just loves Madi and talks about her all week until we get together!
    The pictures are so precious of all the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete