Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hannah's First Birthday!


September 11, 2011
I can not believe my baby is a year old!  Time went by way to fast!  She has been such a joyful addition to our lives!  I couldn't imagine my life without my little Hannah Boo Berry!  From the minute she arrived she has been full of life, smiles, and orneriness!  Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Decorations...
Pretty proud of my homemade sign!
Birthday girl all dressed up!
Cutie!
Madi is explaining something to her....who knows
Lunch!
I can eat myself now.... I am ONE!
I like my flowers!
Hi everybody!
So Happy!
Present Time!
Oooo...what's that?
Hi!
....Party Pooper! Your birthday is next month Madi...
Cousin Kyler
My new Smart Phone!
Silly Girl!
Oooo... a big present!
Yay!
Sweet Baby!
Happy!  Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy!
Yay!  Cake Time!
..."Happy Birthday to HANNAH!"...
Dig In Hannah!
Look at me!
Adorable!
Cutest Purple Face I have ever seen!
Sharing with Daddy
Kisses!
Hannah just wants more cake!
Yummo!
Want Some!?
Cupcake #2
Wahoo!
It's my BIRTHDAY!
...and straight to the bath tub!
Cute Cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER cute birthday party! She is a doll! Happy birthday Hannah! :)

    ReplyDelete