Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stretton Family Time


Last week we traveled up to Fort Collins, Colorado to cheer on our Pagosa Springs Pirates in the State Basketball Tournement. Sienna Stretton our niece is a Senior this year…so we decided to come support her! We had a blast! My little Pirates were great sports! No crying to speak of…just lots of cheering and maybe some sleepy moments!
Sweet Baby Hannah
Grammy, Shelby, Hannah, & Graddy
Shelb & Hannah
My cute little pirate!
Mommy & Hannah
Auntie Lu & Uncle Myron got Hannah her Pirate Gear! Too Cute!
Yayy!! GO PIRATES!
I AM A TODDLER!!! I can't sit still!
SLEEPY TIME!
SIENNA #10
 GO SIENNA!!
PAGOSA PIRATES!
AUNTIE LU & MISS HANNAH
 
I am a wiggle worm!
MADI PIRATE! Arrgg!
Hannah & Auntie D
KyKy was here too! This made Madi very HAPPY!
He is so darn cute!
Kyler loved feeding his baby cousin!
I want to help!
MADI & Her KYKY!
Silly Kids!
Daddy and his sweet little pirate! 
Stretton Girls! (Stretton #10 is too cute! I love her shirt!)
Graddy & Madi
Teagan & Carley managed to get Hannah asleep in a loud gym! AMAZING! Great Job Girls!!
SILLY PIRATE
Two days in a row…Thank God for Teagan!
This is Auntie Mel holding sweet baby Hannah!
POOL was too cold…so Madisen had her own personal HOT TUB…silly girl. She said "I can swim all night now Mama…" …and she was crashed out about 10 minutes later! Lol!
Both our girls and boys teams played great! They played together and played strong! Our boys finished 3rd and our girls finished 4th…which is a huge accomplishment since there are over 60 teams I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment