Thursday, March 3, 2011

FINALLY! Still a work in progress!

I finally had a minute to start my blog!  I'm very excited to share our life with you all!  I am sitting here in our hotel room in Waco, TX.  My kiddos, husband, and dog are sleeping comfortably...I can't sleep!  There is so much to do.  I am just enjoying a few quiet minutes before I head off to bed. 

I have been in Waco for the week to complete my Veterinary Technician training!  I will be graduating this May and I will be fully certified by August!  This is a huge accomplishment for me.  Between full time work and having babies...it has taken me quite a while to get done! 

I was supposed to make this trip on my own...but last minute Nate and the girls decited to come with me.  Something just didn't feel right, I just did not feel comfortable traveling by myself...plus I have NEVER been away from my family.  The thought of leaving my girls was breaking my heart!  We all loaded up and away we went even the dog!  I am so blessed that they all came...we have had a lot of fun family time!

Well off to bed!  I will post more soon!  This is too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment