Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fort Worth Zoo!

Trip to the Fort Worth Zoo!  The whole ride down through Texas we were talking to Madi about going to the Zoo.  She was getting very excited and told us all about the animals she would see!  It was so sweet seeing her eyes light up when we arrived!

My sweet girls at the Zoo!
  
I just love the look on her face!



She couldn't get a good look from her stroller!

So Sweet!



Look at the Sea Turtles Daddy!


MADI touching a snake!  Ewww!  She was very proud!
The Macaw Squawked at her...and said "Hello"!

She was amazed!




Come on Daddy!  What's over here?!

My Sweet Girl!


She plopped onto her tummy into the dome!


My Sweet Girl is growing up!
Touching a STARFISH!
WOW!  What's That?
CANDY!  Yummy!

Hannah Berry and Daddy
My First Big Lolly Pop!
PRECIOUS!


I love my horsey Mommy!

Where did Madi go?

Hannah had fun too!

Hugging Mommy Kangaroo!

LOOK!!!  (Daddy had his hands full!)

I love this one!  Madi was whispering in my ear about Mommy & Daddy Lion!

Mr. Hippo was SPLASHING!

Sweet Hannah just loved looking around!

Madi was able to get soooo close to him!  She enjoyed that!

It was a long FUN day at the Zoo!  Madi talked our ears off for days about all of the animals that she saw!  It was so sweet!  Great memories made as a FAMILY!
...And Baby Hannah had sooo much fun...we wore her out!



No comments:

Post a Comment