Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Valentines Day!

Mommy has always loved Valentines Day!  A reason to eat chocolate I say!  Well the girls LOVE chocolate too....so we ate quite a bit!  We made Chocolate Covered Strawberries (YUM!)... Valentines Cookies.... and colored our Valentines to send to everyone we LOVE!
"Making" Chocolate covered strawberries with Nini
Chocolate...?  I didn't eat any chocolate!
Busted! I did!
Writing on her Valentines!
Madi had much more fun with her MARKERS!
Madi insisted on making Horses and Elephants for her "Best Friend Stanton....because...Boys don't like hearts mom, they like horses!"
SOOOO Many cookies! I think I only ate one or two!  So sad!
Hannah's Valentines
Princesses of course for Madi

And...who bought Hannah her own JUMBO HERSEY"S KISS!??!  Bad Nini! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment