Thursday, January 19, 2012

Santa's Cookies

Madisen was eager to go to bed on Christmas Eve... but first she was ready to get some "things" ready for Santa to come.  I have no idea how she has learned so much about Santa Clause...but she is an expert!  She must have googled him or something....lol!
We pulled out the "Special Santa Plate and Cup"...and Madi carefully selected the Christmas Cookies that she wanted him to eat....Oh My...She chose quite a few!  And then the milk.... "Um...Chocolate Milk is my FAVORITE...so it must be Santa's too!...That's what we should give him!"  Ok Madi, Chocolate Milk it is!
And then it was off to bed!  Sweet dreams came after Madi told me all about Santa and what he was doing...Flying all over the world with his reindeer...and eating all of those cookies!  After a quick prayer she was out for the night!  Again...no idea where she learned so much about Santa, I learned a little too!

No comments:

Post a Comment