Friday, May 20, 2011

Madisen Kenidee - Future DVM

While we were at the Children's Museum Madi discovered they had.."Mommy's Work!"  They had a little Vet Clinic set up.  It really was the cutest thing ever!  Madisen has been to work with Mommy so many times she actually knew what to do!
Reading Radiographs

Mommy and Madi!  She even got to wear scrub tops!

What do we see Mommy?

Examining my patient


Checking her ears...

So cute!

Checking her temperature...wow.... She must be very observant at work with me...

Bandage


She is all better!

Next Patient Please...

Picking "Barney" up...

Putting my kitty away...


Time to check him out...


Big 'Ol ears!


Cute!

This is my absolute favorite!

"Barney" needs a shot


Poke!  in the rump... (again she watches her mommy work...)



Need more supplies


"Barney" is all better! I fixed him Mommy!


All Done... Break Time...

Hi Hannah Berry!

No comments:

Post a Comment