Friday, May 20, 2011

Children's Museum

Nate and I wanted to take the girls to the Children's Museum while we were in Denver.  Madisen had a BLAST!  It was so much fun to just let her loose to play!  Little Hannah enjoyed watching her Big Sister!  Maybe next time she can play too!

Hannah had some toys to play with...



Jumbo Shoe!


Come with me Mommy!!!

...For Hannah







Dressing up like a COW...

...and Fishing as a Cow...lol

Inventing...



I know my letters!


Somewhat Grumpy Hannah

ALL BETTER!


Dress up




Silly...


Puppet Show




Chef Madi!

Making...PIPPA... (Pizza)



ALL DONE!


Now EAT IT DADDY!

Yummy!  Good Cookin' Madi!

I've been workin' on the railroad!


Choo Choo...

Poor Hannah...it has been a LONG day...

First Time Painting!

Thanks for helping me Daddy!


She had so much fun!  Cute picture too!

No comments:

Post a Comment