Saturday, April 2, 2011

I LOVE Friday Mornings!

I absolutely love having Fridays off!  I get to stay home and play with my girls!  We have been so busy the last couple of months that we really have not had a day at home!  I love home!  This morning we played with blocks and all of our toys!  Miss Hannah practiced her crawling and Madisen enjoyed watching her new favorite show…WORD WORLD!  We worked on potty training again…Madi knows that she needs to go potty, but just does not want to put forth the effort!  She did great this morning…we went to the potty twice!  Good progress!
Being home with my girls…just makes me want to stay home all the time!  I wish I could!!!  Someday…
 Playing with Sisters Toys!
 I know my ABC's too Mommy...
 Trying to crawl!  She is doing the rocking horse!

 Then she can sit on her butt!
 But...it will just be easier if I roll to you instead Mommy!
 Here I come!
 Sweet Girl is still half asleep!
 She is precious!
 Hi Mama! Army Crawl!
 I like my TOYS better!
She is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment