Saturday, June 30, 2012

Birthday in Heaven

Happy Birthday Papa Joe....We miss you!
  It is very hard for us to celebrate a birthday in Heaven.... So we decided to have a party here for Papa Joe instead!  Complete with BBQ, Balloon, & Cake.... My Papa Joe LOVED his BIRTHDAY... it was always a celebration when our entire family would get together...  This year we did, it was amazing!  The girls had so much fun planning Papa's Party.  It was very sweet to hear them talk about him like he was here.  It brings tears to my eyes because I wish they could have known him.  He was a very special person to me.  I was always by my Pappy's side growing up and I can't wait until we get to heaven to visit once again!



Madi & Hannah sent Papa Joe his balloons to Heaven.... It was so much fun.  They got so excited and away  they went.  We watched them until they disappeared into the sky... "They made it to him Mama!"  So sweet!
 

CAKE TIME!  Madisen picked out Grandma Lillie's Favorite Cake...Cheesecake it was!  We sang Papa Joe Happy Birthday and dug in... It was kind of like old times again...Fun family night that we will surely have to turn into a tradition in Memory of Papa Joe!


No comments:

Post a Comment