Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Keeping a Toddler Entertained in the Car...

Oh my sweet Madi...again not a fan of long long car rides...  We had to give into lots of snacks and a little candy to keep her happy... But NO major Toddler meltdowns!  I was very surprised!
Loading up... ready check... lets go!
What is this sweet stuff???
CANDY!
Cell phone upload...lolly pops!
Happy and Singing!
Yes... Our first taste of Sour Worms!
She insisted on having them in her cuppy holder...
Want one Mommy?
Thank God for DVD players!
Silly Girl...
Pocket for her Peanuts!
Don't even..... Madi!
Yes... Peanuts in my TOES!
So Sweet!
 Baby Ice Cream!
Movie Time!
"Madi, when we get home I need to give your car seat a bath..."
"I got it Mommy!..."
"Look Mommy, I clean it for you!"  LOL!
Zonked Out!
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment